It's not quite time to start your spring planting, but now is the perfect time to plan.
- Use our native plant finder to help choose the right plants for your yard.
- Order native plants from East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District. Place your order by Sunday, February 5 and pick up Saturday, February 18.
- Be a Clean Water Hero and get up to three hours of free, on-site, technical assistance to help you create a sustainable stormwater landscape to fit your yard.
- Attend free naturescaping workshops to help plan your landscape.
- Download Metro's Grow Smart, Grow Safe guide to help you find lawn and garden products that are the least hazardous to your family, pets, wildlife and watershed.