Following is the weekly Public Roadway Improvements Schedule for the public improvements related to the construction of the Tigard Walmart store.
ActivityLane expansion paving on Oregon Highway 99W (Pacific Highway)
- Concrete island enhancements at 74th Ave and Oregon Highway 99W (Pacific Highway)
- Shoulder related signage work on Oregon Highway 99W approaching and at the OR217 Northbound On Ramp.
- Milling and paving activities at 72nd Ave and Hunziker Rd
- Final striping and signage on 72nd Ave between 217 Southbound off ramp and Beveland Street
- Final striping on Beveland between 72nd Ave and 68th Ave
- Final striping and signage on Dartmouth Street between OR-99W and 68th Ave
- Signalization and crosswalk improvement work on Dartmouth Street at the future Walmart main entrance
Traffic Flow Patterns
1. Oregon Highway 99W (Pacific Highway):Alternating overnight lane closures and restrictions in east and west bound lanes on Pacific Highway for approximately 1.5 miles from OR-217 to 72thAve for construction activities starting at approximately 9 p.m.., Monday through Friday evenings. All lanes will re-open by 5:30 a.m.
2. 72nd Ave between OR-217 NB Ramp and BevelandNight time northbound and southbound lane restrictions on 72ndAve between OR-217NB ramps and Beveland for final striping starting at approximately 9 p.m. Lane restrictions will re-open by 6 a.m.
3. Dartmouth St between OR-99W and 68th AveDaytime lane restriction on Dartmouth between OR-99W and 68thAve for signalization construction activities starting at approximately 9 a.m. Lane restrictions will re-open by 3:30 p.m.